-->

Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Is A Blur As It Rushes By

Hello again!

As everyone in my family has gone back to school and settled into their new routines, I've have decided that Fall is the season of the BLUR months. You know - Septem-blur, Octo-blur, Novem-blur, and Decem-blur.

I call them that because every Fall all of the activities start back up and the Fall just flies by. Here we are in October and I can't believe that the new school year had started back in August.

As I mentioned my family has gone back to school this Fall, the whole family. Michelle is now a full time college student working towards her elementary education degree. The kids are in their new classes and like their new teachers. It's amazing how fast they are growing up!

This Fall both kids are part of the YMCA Dolphins swim team. They practice 3 times a week and have meets about once a month. They are also both in Scouting, James in Boy Scouts and Madison now a Jr. Girl Scout. James' Boy Scout Troop also goes camping every month year round.

I can't forget the dance practice, which now covers ballet, tap, and jazz. There is also the church youth groups that both kids participate in every week.

Since I didn't want to be left out, I have taken some Boy Scout Leader training and have another all weekend training session coming up in October.

You may have noticed that the blogging frequency has slowed down a little, but that isn't quite true. I am actually writing articles pretty much every day now. I started a 2nd blog that is dedicated to all topics concerning Disney World. It has been a lot of fun and it is officially my new hobby.

I will continue to update this site about 1-2 times per week to keep everyone updated on the activities of our family and to keep in touch. I continue to learn about blogging technology and I am playing with new ways to get more pictures available on the sites as well as some video clips of the family.

Feel free to share this site with anyone in our extended family and be all means please tell anyone you know about my Disney World site: www.onlywdworld.com .

It's time to head off to Ohio again for the weekend! There is know such thing as sit down and relax for a weekend. We wouldn't know what to do, we would get bored!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.