-->

Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another Holiday Season Flies By




Can you believe it? 2009 is here already. It seems like only yesterday that the kids were trick-or-treating and we started to think about the upcoming holiday season. Then before you know it the end of the year has flown by and here we are in 2009.


Fortunately all of the travelling went smoothly. Rick and his family made it safely to NC and my family and Ed & Judy made it successfully to Ohio and back. I know that J.T. and Madison were not happy that they did not see snow in Ohio for Christmas, but being the person who did most of the driving, I can honestly say that I did not miss it.


It was good to see everyone at Christmas. It is amazing how the newest additions to the family, Lia and Ryan, are growing so quickly.


Teddy even managed to talk us into taking him to Ohio for Christmas. I'll write more about that topic on Tuesday as Teddy celebrates his 3rd birthday.


For those of you that were unable to make it to NC for the Holiday season, I am including several pictures of our decorations. James was in charge of the exterior decorations and lighting this year and I think he did a great job.

I want to thank all of you for making our Christmas so special.


Now its time to make those New Year's Resolutions.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.